Trooperslane Industrial Estate, 2 Meadowbank Road, Carrickfergus, County Antrim, Northern Ireland (UK)
Call: +44 (0) 28 9332 7050
Primary Manufactured Products
TPMS sensor and systems manufacturing and assembly, including medical device assembly. Schrader TPMS sensors shipped directly to automotive OEM customers.
Key Customer Support Functions
Manufacturing, Quality Testing, Laboratory Services and Distribution.
- Acquired in 2003, the site was approved for Automotive Electronics manufacturing in 2004.
- Four fully-automated production lines installed between 2004 and 2007 providing annual sensor production capacity of 20 million units.
- 50,000 square feet overlooking Belfast Lough, located within 20 minutes of the Schrader Electronics headquarters facility in Antrim.
- Excellent options for logistic routes with the facility being a 30 minute drive from Belfast International Airport.
- Strong links with local schools, universities and colleges with well-developed Graduate Development Technical Apprenticeship Programs in place.
TS 16949, ISO 14001, OSHA 18001.
Plant Video Tour
Take a video tour through this Schrader location.