Schrader's NEW Retrofit Kit
Schrader's NEW TPMS Retrofit Kits detect and warn of tire under-inflation of 25% or more while they monitor and display pressure and temperature of all four tires and the spare (spare sensor sold separately).
Retrofit kits are ideal for off-road applications where tire pressure requirements are different than placard pressure.
Designed for use on passenger vehicles and light trucks built prior to 2008 without factory installed TP.
Retrofit Kit Part Number: SCHRFK4S
Replacement Sensor Part Number: 29015
- Dash-mounted receiver/ display capable of monitoring full-size spare tire (fifth sensor sold separately)
- Four wheel-mounted transmitters
- TPMS Kit for passenger cars and light trucks with .453" rim hole
- Solar-powered display
- Displays individual tire pressure and temperature
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved vehicle handling
- Lowered risk of hydroplaning
- Decreased tire wear
- Reduced braking distance
Schrader's NEW Retrofit Kit is a sleek, stylish way to monitor tire pressure in vehicles built before 2008 that do not have TPMS installed on the vehicle. TPMS has been proven to improve handling, breaking distance, and significantly decrease blowouts and accidents caused by low tire pressure.
With Schrader's NEW Retrofit Kit, drivers can still reap the many benefits of a functioning TPMS system even if it was not originally installed on the vehicle.