28 x EZ-sensor® GO (Part Number 2200-GO1) and 1 X ATEQ S41 Tool
S41 Tool Features:
- Exclusively programs all Schrader Sensors
- Reads all TPMS sensors
- Includes OBDII relearn module
- Includes a five-year software update license
Multiple Tool Bundles with EZ-sensor®GO PN 2200-GO1 and EZ-sensor® PAD powered by Schrader
EZ-sensor® PAD Features:
- Exclusively programs EZ-sensor® family of products only
- Diagnoses all TPMS sensors
- Pairs with iOS and Android devices (mobile, tablet or desktop)
- Offers LIVE and FREE Software updates
BUNDLE & SAVE
Schrader is making it easier than ever to get started with our market-leading, inventory-saving, EZ-sensor® GO. Designed with workshops in mind our tool bundles offer flexibility and functionality to optimize your TPMS program at an affordable price.
Tools & Software Updates
Outdated TPMS tool software is the root cause of the majority of technical support calls we receive. Outdated software is often confused with a malfunctioning sensor; however, the sensor is only as good as the software of the tool that triggers or programs it. Tool manufacturers use updates to fix “bugs” and improve performance, ensuring your shop is able to provide the most efficient TPMS service possible. Keeping your TPMS tool updated is of the utmost importance when aiming for the quickest and most efficient TPMS service.
Make TPMS tool updates a routine in your shop:
- Consider appointing one person responsible to register the tool and keep it updated. A service advisor is a great position for this role, but it could also be a lead tech or shop manager. Make sure the tool is registered with an email address that is being regularly monitored.
- Make sure you are on the email lists of both your sensor and tool manufacturers. Most manufacturers send email notifications when the new tool updates are available. These communications will remind you to update your tool and provide information on the new coverage and features included in the update.